Out-of-State Probate Representation
St. Petersburg Out-of-State Probate Representation Lawyer
Florida Out-of-State Personal Representation Attorney
If you have been named an executor, personal administrator or beneficiary of a Florida estate and you live outside Florida, you will need the assistance of a local attorney to help you determine the proper course of action with regard to the assets, debts and personal property of the decedent.
At The Law Office of Thomas G. Tripp, I represent clients from all over the world who have an interest in an estate in the Pinellas County-St. Petersburg-Tampa Bay area. As a counselor and probate lawyer, I can guide you through all steps of the Florida probate process. In most cases, I can handle all aspects of the probate process without the need for you to travel to Florida. We can communicate by e-mail, fax, postal service and telephone so you can go about your daily affairs while I act on your behalf.
Here are examples of services I can provide for you in an out-of-state probate proceeding:
- Select the most appropriate form of probate for the decedent’s estate
- Act as your attorney in opening an estate and creating an estate account
- Marshal the decedent’s assets
- Provide proper notice to creditors and, where appropriate, objecting to claims against the estate
- Secure and evaluate any real estate
- Transfer bank accounts, stock and other liquid assets
- Hire vendors who specialize in cleaning out houses and condominiums, and selling assets using estate sales, eBay and Craigslist
- Distribute proceeds to beneficiaries named under the will or by right of intestate succession if there was no will
- Helping you secure bond if necessary to protect you against claims from other beneficiaries
Free Attorney Consultation
For more information, contact me, St. Petersburg out-of-state probate representation attorney Thomas G. Tripp. Call 727-544-8819 to schedule a consultation.