Estate planning attorney practicing exclusively in Pinellas County for more than 20 years
Schedule a consultation today and let us show you how easy it is to get your estate plans in order.
Wills & Probate
Clearwater Estate Planning Attorney Offers Experienced Guidance
Florida wills and probate attorney
When you need the peace of mind that comes from having a solid estate plan in place, turn to the Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp. Having served the individuals and families of Pinellas County, Florida for 20 years, Mr. Tripp is an estate planning attorney you can count on to give solid advice about how to preserve your wealth for future generations, protect your estate from the costly and time-consuming probate process, and make important decisions about your healthcare as you grow older.
Florida wills and probate attorney
The Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp is an estate planning law firm that has been in the same location and serving generations of the families of our clients for close to three decades. People have come to trust attorney Tripp with some of the most crucial decisions of their lives, which includes how they are going to pass down the wealth they have accumulated over a lifetime to their heirs. Our mission is to make the estate planning process simple and unintimidating. While Mr. Tripp has 20 years of experience, he and our entire legal team know that every individual is different and has different needs. We take the time to listen to you so that we can create a plan that is suited to your individual needs. Whether we are setting up a simple will or a trust, establishing a power of attorney, or creating an advance healthcare directive, you can feel confident that an experienced attorney is handling everything on your behalf, while keeping you informed throughout every step of the process.
- Outstanding credentials — Thomas G. Tripp is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Excellent reputation — There is something to be said for an attorney who has been practicing in the same location for 20 years. He has earned the trust of the community, and they have demonstrated their trust in his work by coming back and referring their friends and family members.
- Personalized approach — When you work with a lawyer to plan for your financial future and for your health and well-being, you want to know that you are being seen as more than just a case number. We take a thorough, personalized approach to each client, and you always work directly with our attorney.
St. Petersburg, FL estate planning lawyer focused on your needs
Estate planning and other elder law issues — including wills, trusts and probate matters — can have an impact on your family’s present and future security, health and well-being. When you take appropriate legal action now, you help prevent future disputes and are prepared for unplanned surprises. Our practice focuses on:
- Estate planning — A complete estate plan can include many different types of documents, from a simple or complex will, trust or guardianship to a designation of powers of attorney or an advance healthcare directive. We help you create an estate plan that protects your wealth, security and well-being.
- Wills and trusts — We know that many people are reluctant to talk about or plan for what will happen in the event of their death, but when you don’t have a will or a trust in place that governs how your assets are going to be distributed after you are gone, it can leave your loved ones vulnerable to facing the cumbersome and costly probate process.
- Probate — Probate administration and probate litigation can be complex and involve will contests, distribution of assets, payment of debts and tax filings. We represent beneficiaries, executors and personal representatives in probate administration and probate litigation.
Contact an experienced wills and trusts lawyer in the St. Petersburg area today
The Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp is dedicated to providing personalized estate planning services. Contact us online or call 727.544.8819 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your elder law needs. We have been dedicated to serving Pinellas County for 20 years.