Clearwater Probate Attorney Provides Sound Legal Counsel
Trusted St. Petersburg estate planning lawyer protects your interests
Attorney Thomas G. Tripp has been practicing law in Pinellas County, Florida for three decades. Over the years, he has worked with generations of his clients’ families at the Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp, providing experienced and friendly legal representation to local individuals and families, and to their out-of-town relatives.
As a counselor and estate planning attorney, he provides you with the information you need to protect your rights and assets in the creation of trusts and wills, to care for your elderly family and friends, and in the administration of an estate. Attorney Tripp is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest designation under its peer review rating system.
Mr. Tripp is a trusted member of the Pinellas County-St. Petersburg-Tampa Bay legal community, who often provides probate services for other lawyers who trust him to serve the interests of their clients.
Contact a Clearwater and St. Petersburg estate planning attorney today to see how easy it is to set up your estate plan now
The Law Offices of Thomas G. Tripp is focused on making the process of estate planning and wealth preservation as simple and easy as possible. Call our office at 727.544.8819 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation to discuss your estate planning needs. Our firm has been serving Pinellas County for three decades.
Thomas G. Tripp
- Estate planning
- Wills and probate
- Powers of attorney
- Living wills
- Elder law
- Probate and estate administration
- Probate and trust litigation
- Advance healthcare directives
- Florida, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 1983
- B.A., University of Florida, 1980
- Elder Law Section – The Florida Bar Association
- Real Property and Probate Law Section – The Florida Bar Association
- Guardian Association of Pinellas County
- Florida State Guardianship Association
- Mid Florida Guardianship Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Petersburg Bar Association